Analyst Internship Position
We are a Northern, New Jersey based private real estate investment firm with an immediate need for an Analyst with superior financial modeling and asset management skills. The candidate should possess the following experience/skills:
- Self-motivated, creative and independent thinker.
- Experience in real estate firm is a plus.
- Experience sourcing, analyzing and valuing multi-tenant and single-tenant commercial properties (retail, a plus)
- Strong financial/analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with all MS Office programs. Exceptional skills in Excel are required; ARGUS a strong plus. Strong PowerPoint skills a plus.
- Comfortable creating complex financial models/cash flow projections using both ARGUS and Excel. Candidate should be very familiar with rate of return calculations including ROI, IRR and unlevered and levered cash-on-cash.
- Capable of spearheading the due diligence process, including lease abstracting and analysis, market reconnaissance, comparable property analysis, tenant interviews and discussion with leasing brokers
- Experience assembling financing packages and arranging financing for single or multi-tenant commercial properties
- Comfortable researching and analyzing targeted local markets to aid in tracking leasing activity, property sales, new development activities, rents and occupancy levels at competitive centers
- Comfortable interacting by telephone with brokers throughout the country.
- Construction/development experience a plus.
CAPSTONE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job