Position Description: The Analyst is responsible for performing, documenting, and disseminating complex financial analysis. This position analyzes and projects the financial performance of the various property entities and performs results comparisons to establish objectives and targets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare, analyze, and develop financial reports for planning, forecasting, trending and variance analysis to actual results on business performance.
- Perform business, financial, and operational analysis to impact results and support senior level decision-making.
- Perform analysis of properties’ profit and loss statements to enhance quality of management decision making by identifying drivers of performance and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Provide data regarding achievement of financial objectives and analyze business issues and opportunities.
- Prepare weekly/monthly commentary, key company initiatives, business results and analysis for senior management.
- Support annual and long-range strategic planning process at the property level.
- Prepare complex business scenario model.
- Possess the business acumen to navigate a complex environment of stakeholders.
- Review and identify enhancements to present business processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, real estate, or mathematics preferred.
- 1-5 years of financial analysis experience in real estate.
- Intermediate/advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with Yardi preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with Argus preferred, but not required.
- All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, including corresponding core job requirements, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities (and others in accordance with applicable law) to perform the essential functions of the job, consistent with applicable laws and Company policy.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.