Our client - Fident Capital secures investment capital to support the entrepreneur s vision on risk projects including speculative developments, redevelopments, and repositions. We operate under the assumption that the success of these ventures hinges more upon securing strong partners under appropriate capital structure than securing the lowest interest rate on commoditized commercial debt. In this space, Fident Capital excels by leveraging our network of relationships, experience in deal structuring, institutional analysis, and creativity, we efficiently market to and identify capital partners appropriate for the inherent risks of a project. Our capital markets execution is the cornerstone of client s project mobilization.
Fident Capital is currently seeking an Associate to be located in their San Diego, CA office who will report directly to the Founder. The ideal candidate will be a Self-Starter with a strong technical background in real estate analysis, coupled with exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills. He/she will also have considerable experience closing commercial real estate transactions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Mission and Position):
Fulfillment: (75% of the time)
- Model incoming and ongoing deals, and variations to the same.
- Create fee agreements.
- Assist as needed in the preparation of Warm-Up and Investment Packaging, timeline management of the same.
- Pitch deals to assigned capital contacts. (Inside Sales)
- Follow up /manage clients and capital providers to expedite, due diligence and closing process/checklists
- Assist in updating clients on Fident s capital outreach progress, assist on all calls, and agendas.
Sales / Prospecting: (5%)
- Assist with running prospecting systems (Through CoStar and RCA) that allow the company to drag for prospects and secure leads.
- Assist with Salesforce Capital Account additions and updates to assure that account provides accurate and concise overviews of current programs. (A gardening exercise that never ends)
- Closeout Salesforce messes when a deal closes or is dropped. (make capital status reflect final stage)
- Compete assigned content creation (articles, blogs, newsletters) for clients and media, on time.
- Support/execute logistics for special events
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Attend industry events
- Minimum of two to five years of relevant business experience in commercial real estate investment and/or analysis.
- Undergraduate degree required, with study in real estate, finance, economics or accounting, MBA/MA a plus.
- A thorough understanding of financial modeling
- Proven track record of identifying, underwriting, and acquiring investment opportunities.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong research, due diligence, and project management capabilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare accurate and appropriate documentation.
- Ability to run a closing process with strong proficiency.
- Proficiency with CoStar and RCA a plus
What you bring:
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver
- Quick study with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent transaction management and closing skills
- Tenacious and creative problem solver
- Committed to constant improvement
Comments: Total compensation will be based on the experience and capabilities of the candidate. Annual Salary plus discretionary bonuses
Location: San Diego, CA but will consider work from everywhere/anywhere candidates.
Reply in confidence via SelectLeaders to: Marc Torrey VP, SelectLeaders
- Brokerage / Sales
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.