This analyst will support Debt Asset Management in the areas of surveillance and loan asset management. Activities include strategic investment decision making, loan surveillance and investment performance reporting.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor borrower/asset/market level performance and generate internal investment summaries, memorandum and reports in connection with existing loan portfolio with ability to present results.
- Assist in asset management by conducting research and performing analysis in support of strategic decisions and implementation of complex borrower requests. Identifies the potential financial performance of an asset and underwriting risks associated with supply, demand, rates and expenses.
- Provide assistance by interfacing with internal business partners including originations, accounting, valuation, appraisal, real estate equity, risk management and law. Researches real estate markets to assess market demand, potential for demand and rate growth, competitiveness of comparable properties, and risks presented by new supply.
- Explores market needs and identifies potential cross-sell opportunities for real estate products and services.
- Perform ongoing market and property specific research, including updates to financial models to update, evaluate and reforecast investment performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Real Estate
- 1+ years of commercial real estate experience, preferably with commercial real estate finance
- Working knowledge of Excel and Argus Enterprise
- Experience working on retail loans, transitional loans, highly structured loans, restructurings and workouts
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skill
- Asset Management
Apply for this job