LivCor is a real estate firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013 as a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) LivCor specializes in multi-family properties throughout the U.S. LivCor oversees a portfolio of approximately 300 class A and B multi-family properties comprising more than 100,000 units located in primary, secondary and tertiary markets across the US.
We are looking for someone to join our acquisition support team in the role of Investment Analyst, supporting Blackstone acquisition underwriting efforts and property dispositions. As an integral member of the team, the Investment Analyst will support Blackstone in its effort to grow LivCor’s multifamily real estate portfolio.
This role will report to a regional leader of LivCor’s Transactions team and will assist in underwriting efforts related to significant and growing acquisition activity.
Only read further if you are:
- Smart with Heart
You should be:
- Authentic. You do you. Together, we’ll do something amazing.
- A passionate person with a love for real estate and investing; and believes that helping others win is a noble cause, essential to our success.
- An excellent team player who enjoys working with others and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic and organized
- Gumbly. Things change.
What you will do:
- Underwrite new multifamily acquisition opportunities with Blackstone in LivCor target markets.
- Build and maintain financial models with Blackstone and verify components by reviewing property financials, leases and third-party reports.
- Travel and explore our portfolios with our best-in-class teams within LivCor and Blackstone.
- Partner with brokers in local markets to maintain a pulse on deal opportunities.
- Support Blackstone acquisition and asset management teams.
- Perform investment due diligence and targeted research projects.
What you should have:
- A love for real estate and investing.
- Top-notch analytical skills, with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical to ensuring all stakeholders are informed.
- Bachelor's degree with course work in finance/business and real estate.
- 1-3 years of relevant multi-family real estate experience.
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement in demanding professional and academic settings.
- Excellent references
What we offer:
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren’t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go.
Cultural fit with the LivCor team is critical to our success and team members happiness. We offer competitive pay that is commensurate with the market and relevant experience, and a full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave.
We have a CEO that will make fun of himself and encourage you to tell him when he is wrong.
If any of that sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don’t like. So whatever you do, don’t make that mistake.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email us.
1+ to 2 years