LivCor is a real estate asset management firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013, LivCor specializes in hands-on asset management of multi-family properties throughout the U.S. In collaboration with its operating partners, LivCor oversees the management of its properties furthering a mission of maximizing return for investors while offering best in class service to residents.
The Web Production Associate manages the day to day needs of the LivCor web platform including management of the CMS environment, creation and management of web content, management of platform integrations, troubleshooting, and aesthetic design. This role will support the creation of new asset websites, transition of website integrations between operating partners (when required), completion of ticketed request from both internal and external parties, management of tracking and analytics deployment for various purposes, internal global web initiatives, and any ad hoc tasks assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Create websites for newly acquired assets within the LivCor website platform including sourcing and/or crafting photography, videography, floor plan imagery, property amenity information, local points of interest, website copy, logo and brand, and further required content.
- Work directly with website platform provider on technology enhancements, troubleshooting, system changes, and general day to day business.
- Manage contracts and billing for individual property websites including new insertion orders, change orders, billing support and investigation as needed.
- Collaborate with both the operating partners and internal stakeholders on website template selection, content curation, review and iteration, and go live process.
- Management of website changes, template upgrades, website refresh processes as needed/requested by asset management, marketing and other teams.
- Deployment of property rent and other specials, retraction of specials, and coordination with operator, revenue, marketing, and asset management teams generally to develop a specials management process.
- Management of pricing and availability integrations including troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance.
- Management of LMS tool integrations including dynamic inbound attribution tools either as provided by operators or LivCor.
- Management of website domains in a single LivCor registrar.
- Articulation and maintenance of LivCor’s website standards and guiding principles
- Definition, maintenance, and reporting of success metrics for LivCor website platform.
- Continuing research into emerging internet technologies.
- Divides time between planned projects and urgent matters. Expects new issues on a weekly basis and responds with energy, collaboration and speed.
- Some travel required. Travel would be oriented around industry related conferences/knowledge acquisition opportunities.
- Excels in an environment with constant change. Adapts, performs and invites additional job responsibilities as LivCor develops.
- Contributes to the education and development of the marketing team.
The right candidate will be a marketing subject matter expert with experience in the following:
- Familiarity with digital marketing technologies, PPC Advertising, IP targeting, re-targeting, GEO fencing, email campaigns and digital nurturing campaigns.
- Knowledge and previous experience with domain registers and domain management.
- Familiarity with HTML, XHTML, CSS, W3C and WCAG, and current SEO standards.
- Active working knowledge of the Adobe design platform, specifically including Photoshop and Illustrator, with previous experience in photo grading and logo file manipulation.
- Solving problems and quantifying results.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Engaged and collaborative team player with high energy and strong analytical thinking.
2-3 years of experience in website platform management and working knowledge of all topics outlined above. A focus on multifamily is preferred. Candidate must have proven track record of providing high quality support and completing tasks.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics.
1+ to 2 years