At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Manager, Property Management position monitors tenant payment status to ensure rents (base rent and additional rents) are collected on time. This position investigates, negotiates, and resolves high level property management issues and assists with litigation. This position manages and maintains all lease documentation and works with third-party facility managers, vendors, and tenants to resolve property repair and maintenance issues.
- The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Manages Associate Property Manager and Property Management Representative charged with responsibility for the tracking, reviewing, approving, and coding of property invoices to ensure payment is processed on time. Works with Property Management team to handle delinquent rent collection in accordance with established policies.
- Coaches and develops Property Management professionals to elevate their performance. Responsible for hiring and retaining Property Management associates.
- Manages Associate Property Manager charged with responsibility to investigate, negotiate and resolve high level property management issues; assists with litigation.
- Reads and interprets legal and lease-related documents. Resolves Landlord-Tenant lease issues and determines appropriate follow up actions.
- Manages Associate Property Manager responsible for working with third-party facility managers, vendors, and tenants to resolve property repair and maintenance issues. Follows up with third-party facility managers to make sure all repair and maintenance issues reported are resolved efficiently and cost effectively. Determines tenant vs landlord responsibility for cost of repairs/requests per lease.
- Oversee larger commercial and office building investments.
- Visits and inspects properties in different states when the property turns over to Property Management.
- Works with Associate Property Managers and Property Management Representatives to complete annual CAM Recs and budgeting, and bills tenants accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate
- Minimum five years of Property Management experience with increasing management responsibility; prior supervisory experience required.
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Investment Management
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job