BLT is a vertically-integrated developer of multifamily and commercial properties, as well as large-scale mixed-use communities. BLT is currently in the midst of several large scale, complex development projects involving both vertical and infrastructure development.
BLT is the largest commercial landlord in Stamford and Norwalk, CT and has invested in, developed, owned and managed more than 25 million square feet of commercial, hotel and residential properties across 26 states.
In addition to our commercial portfolio, in the last 10 years BLT has constructed over 4,700 apartment units including 10 buildings 3,400 units at Harbor Point in Stamford where we are the master developer, 1,100 units at the Beacon in Jersey City , and 900 units completed or under development in Norwalk and . BLT currently has more than 900 units under construction in Stamford including Allure and Norwalk with a robust pipeline of future projects.
BLT is also the largest franchisee of Sotheby’s residential real estate brokerage, with 28 offices and 1,000 real estate agents.
We have an opportunity to join our Stamford based Leasing Team as a Commercial Leasing Manager. This position will be responsible for attracting tenants for a variety of AAA rated commercial office properties within our Stamford CT portfolio. The Leasing Manager will be focused on the marketing, client development and leasing of mid-size to large transactions.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience in commercial leasing, brokerage, or marketing
- Commercial leasing track record a must
- Knowledge of Stamford, Norwalk and Manhattan office market preferred
- Bachelors &/or Advanced Degree
- Demonstrated ability in Leasing, Sales/Marketing and Entrepreneurial roles
- Ability to generate business and establish relationships in market
- Ability to interact with tenants, brokers, co-workers, contractors, tenants, and vendors in an articulate, courteous and business-like manner at all times.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and driven
- Assertive, goal oriented, competitive self-starter
- Excellent oral & written communications skills including negotiating capability
- Strong strategic abilities
- Superior organizational skills / detail oriented
- Excellent analytical & reasoning ability, team oriented activities, personal achievements &/or leadership roles in background.
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently as well as part of a team to further organizational goals.
- Financial aptitude and ability to perform some financial analysis required.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid Real Estate Salespersons License desirable
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job