Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from over 5,600 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared over 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on merit and values a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s SharePoint Administrator, your will contribution will be immense to our global organization. With a strong knowledge base in Office 365 services, your role will allow you to collaborate amongst a variety of departments and hiring managers at Realty Income. When you’re not defining, implementing, and executing different means of document storage, your ability to engage with a team and create transparent communication will be crucial to the success of your role. Your proactive approach will allow you to continually improve efficiencies and maintain our corporate IT Strategy.
You Contribution to the Team Includes:
- Ensure that SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft OneDrive, and the Office 365 suite meet business requirements and goals and fulfills end-user requirements. Identify and resolve systems issues. Align business goals with SharePoint and Office 365 roadmaps and priorities.
- Applies extensive knowledge of SharePoint and team collaboration concepts as an internal advisor to user groups and makes recommendations to help prioritize use and efficiency.
- Design and create standardized SharePoint site templates for use within the business.
- Manage User Security and data access for the SharePoint Online environment.
- Assist with Data Classification and eventual implementation of DLP and Information Rights Management Capabilities
- Manage backup and recovery of data stored in the Office 365 and SharePoint Online environment.
- Maintain current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users, hold clinics or user groups as necessary, and other user-related activities. Assist the organization with using existing and new functionality of the application and platform. Update departmental procedures and policies according to new or modified functionality.
- Use in-depth knowledge of SharePoint Online to develop an enterprise class document storage and collaboration platform
- Apply your expertise of Microsoft Office 365 and Windows operating system features to provide leading class collaboration solutions
- Approve departmental invoices for Microsoft SharePoint and other related services and projects.
- Review, grant, and revoke user access rights to our Enterprise software and other related applications.
- Liaise with outside software vendors and consultants and represent the best interests of Realty Income.
- Support for Service Desk on various service desk tickets if they are escalated.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Computer Science; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- More than five years of experience implementing and supporting SharePoint solutions. At least 2 years implementing and supporting SharePoint Online solutions.
- Experience applying information governance and enterprise data management concepts to SharePoint and Office 365 deployments.
- Experience managing a project team of functional and Technical SharePoint and Office 365 specialists (internal and external), with demonstrable experience planning, organizing and implementing project roadmaps.
- Stakeholder management, vendor and partner management experience.
- Ability to think strategically and translate between the business requirements and the technical specifications is a major plus.
- Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint certification(s) a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-Depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft OneDrive software is required.
- Demonstrated ability at leading solutions that solve business problems; ability to influence the opinions, approach of business and IT team members.
- Familiar with data retention, data classification, and general information governance concepts.
- Familiar with Active Directory Groups, O365 Groups and/or SharePoint Groups.
- PowerShell scripting experience for reporting, monitoring and configuring policies and attributes in Exchange, SharePoint and/or O365.
- Ability to effect organizational change needed to improve effectiveness.
- Listens and responds constructively to others' ideas.
- Ability to measure the quality of one’s own work.
- Attention to detail is imperative to success in this position.
- Can effectively handle several problems or tasks at once.
- Problem solving/analytical abilities is critical.
- Power BI and data analytics experience is a major plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Azure Information Protection capabilities (AIP P1 and P2 with or without O365) for Data Loss Prevention, Encryption and Data Classification is a major plus
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.