Property Manager (Overseas)
A. Harold and Associates, LLC, is looking for qualified Property Manager.
The Property Manager has the responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations at an assigned property which includes: supervision, training and maintaining the property. The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the property, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, etc. The Property Manager handles tenant complaints and service requests, and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases. This is an overseas position outside the United States and will require a secret security clearance.
• Minimum 4 years of directly relevant Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience.
• Customer service skills
• Must be able to stoop, stand, climb, and lift 50 lbs. of equipment or supplies
(tools, ladders, pumps, motors)
• Familiarity with blue prints, architectural terminology, building codes, competitive bid procedures and the duties of various trades.
• Excellent work ethic, work habits (on time), integrity and honesty.
• Ability to interact with client and client employees, senior management, staff, and vendors as a service professional at all times.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
A Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
- Project Management
- Property Management
Apply for this job