Description: This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a superstar to join and grow with an entrepreneurial commercial real estate investment, asset management and advisory company. The position will directly assist the Founder to perform managerial, marketing and administrative tasks across business functions and operations.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist leasing and property management, investor relations, office management and corporate marketing functions
- Accounts payable & billing
- Manage and maintain software systems for each job function
- Executive & Personal Assistance – ie. calendar/inbox management, meeting preparation, research, events
The ideal candidate will be a mature, experienced and self-starting team player who is hard working, organized, detail oriented, comfortable with “managing up” and executing multiple tasks at the same time.
The Firm: Headquartered in Venice with offices in San Diego, BrandView Capital Partners () is a commercial real estate investment, asset management and advisory firm.
Hours: Part-time approximately 20-30 hours/week to start with potential for more hours and responsibilities depending on experience and performance; position must be flexible to work from home, office and onsite.
Compensation: Hourly depending on experience
Potential Growth Track: Upon demonstrated results, the position’s responsibilities will grow with the needs of the business toward a long-term EA/managerial position for all business and property functions.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Professionalism & Values – Results-focused with personal integrity, passion for the industry, discretion, resourcefulness and willingness to take on responsibility
- Prior CRE Experience - At least 2 years of experience at commercial real estate investment/property management company and/or a fast paced, business setting; familiar with both residential and commercial leasing
- Systems-Oriented - Strong ability to learn and manage software systems for property management, investor relations, marketing/CRM and social media
- Technical Skills - Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks and Adobe
- Oral & Written Communication - Strong oral and written communications and proficiency in specification, proposal writing, submittal review and presentation
- Efficiency & Multitasking - Prioritize and complete multiple projects on-time with complete attention to detail.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter describing your applicable experience and skills meeting the Required Qualifications & Experience for the position Please type “Superstar Assistant/Administrator” in email subject title - Emails only at this time (no calls please)
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job