Position: Acquisitions Analyst - Multifamily Real Estate Investments
Tides Equities is a leading commercial real estate investment company specializing in acquiring and operating well-located Class B and Core Plus multifamily real estate with high value add upside. As one of the fastest growing multifamily firms in the country, Tides Equities’ success stems from our ability to execute at a higher level than the rest of the market, and any addition to the team will be expected to make a positive impact almost immediately after hiring. The company culture is very positive, team-oriented and hard working, and the immense growth trajectory provides virtually uncapped opportunity for upward mobility upon proving merit.
Tides Equities is seeking an experienced real estate professional with hands-on multifamily real estate experience to aid in growing the current portfolio of 10,000+ value-add multifamily units. This position is based in the Los Angeles (Brentwood) area, though will be remote working until shared office space is deemed Covid-safe, likely August 2021.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 1-2+ years of full-time experience in multifamily real estate strongly preferred. Ideally in Acquisitions.
- Pro-active, diligent, with an immensely strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in finance, real estate, or a related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Be able to communicate effectively with internal associates and outside parties.
- Extremely thorough, organized, and detail-oriented. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong financial and analytical skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform due diligence on new acquisitions.
- Underwrite new deals and update acquisition pipeline.
- Manage the transaction from initial sourcing through close of escrow.
- Communicate weekly with brokers to find potential new deals.
- Work through debt placement requirements and diligence for each transaction.
- Conduct extensive market research / analysis, translating findings into well-organized reports and exhibits.
- Interface with internal and external parties, such as operating partners, accountants, legal teams, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
· Los Angeles (Brentwood) – Temporarily remote working due to Covid
· Health insurance
· Unlimited vacation policy, so long as an individual is responsible and on top of assigned work.
· Very positive and supportive work environment, albeit extremely hard-working.
· Casual yet focused office environment. Office appropriate but relaxed daily dress, unless meeting with investors or other outside persons.
Compensation: Market - Based on experience
· Remote interview process
The Tides team has been working remotely since March 2020, and will continue to do so through until a return to the office is deemed safe by the CDC or all members are fully vaccinated.
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job