POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Pacific View and La Cumbre
Position Description: The Administrative Assistant position assists with the day-to-day operations of the property. These duties include customary administrative support for the Property Manager, Operations Manager, and Specialty Leasing Manager, as well as tasks specific to the property assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
Property Management / Office Duties
- Customary administrative duties such as mail distribution, creating documents, copying, faxing, answering/directing calls, filing and organizing of office by maintaining electronic and paper files. Front desk receptionist duties.
- Act as a liaison between tenants and mall management, maintenance, HVAC or housekeeping. Distribute information via email and phone.
- Prepare and distribute tenant memos, default letters and other written communication to retailers.
- Provide COI requirements for Vendors/Contractors/Tenants; upon receipt verify insurance coverage is adequate.
- Regular updating of Tenant Emergency Contact Information. Maintaining tenant information sheet
- Maintain breakroom (stock refrigerator and cabinets; light cleaning of microwave and sink). Coordinate meeting room space and ensure they are clean, fully equipped and available for future meetings.
- Coordinating annual on-site Partner Meeting – Reservations, transportation if needed, menu for breakfast and lunch, ensuring phone and lap top hook up is set up and working, printing of lease plans and compiling of packets for attendees, clean up and shredding of materials once finished.
- Maintain and update storage inventory log and ensure that renewal proposals are sent out prior to expiration. Process storage agreements; send out for signature, and track entire process through completion.
- As needed processes Accounts Payable.
- All other duties as assigned.
Specialty Leasing / Development Duties
- Process local Leasing Development SLAs through Yardi – Retail Manager and track and move agreements forward. Monitor deal approval and notify managers for approvals as needed. Process new leases; send lease and all supplemental paperwork to tenant for signature and track and follow up with tenant as needed if lease and all paperwork is not returned in a timely manner. Once returned and reviewed, process deal execution. Send executed lease to tenant in a timely fashion. Process any terminations as needed.
- Obtain all pertinent information and documentation for lease execution and move-in requirements (i.e., business information, sign approval, first and last month’s rent, insurance certificates, etc.) and track for on-going compliance.
- Coordinate tenant openings and closings, including informing operations, marketing, security, janitorial, engineering, and Keter of opening/closings, collecting COIs for both tenant and vendors being used for install/take down, updating tenant contact sheet, and taking photos to add to the HUB and photo library on the shared drive.
- Maintain correspondence and documentation for Leasing Development program in an organized manner as directed by Specialty Leasing Manager. Document program activities appropriately to include noteworthy information (i.e., possession dates, opening/closing of tenants, etc.). Process all information and correspondence daily, to include filing and distributing to the appropriate personnel.
- Collect and upload monthly sales reports that are missing for all Temporary Tenants, notify SLM if sales are not received by the due date.
- Follow through with sending violation letters to Temporary Tenants who are non-compliant with the lease requirements and Operating Rules. Monitor and walk the program and advise SLM if a tenant is in violation of the lease.
- Follow through with delinquency collections by contacting Temporary Tenants who are delinquent with rent and/or percentage rent obligations. Inform SLM if rent is not received by the 5th day of each month.
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years administrative experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, including corresponding core job requirements, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities (and others in accordance with applicable law) to perform the essential functions of the job, consistent with applicable laws and Company policy.
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job