Your Future Team
About AIG Global Real Estate:
AIG Global Real Estate (AIGGRE) has been a trusted global real estate equity investment manager of AIG, its affiliate insurance companies, and third-party limited partners since 1987. For over 30 years, we have been sourcing, investing and managing a diversified real estate portfolio.
AIG Global Real Estate is a recognized real estate investor and developer with an active focus on multifamily, industrial, senior housing, student housing, retail, office, and hospitality product types. We have long-standing relationships with a deep network of high-quality real estate operators and developers. Our broad footprint with national and multinational execution capabilities, and our diverse team of professionals with extensive real estate knowledge, allow us to execute on a full range of investment opportunities.
Your Contribution at AIG:
As an Analyst on the AIG Global Real Estate Asset Management team you will cover the West region and work on a variety of projects and transactions for asset types ranging from multifamily development and value-add, office, retail and industrial. The daily responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
- Asset management of existing portfolios of properties under construction, in lease-up or stabilized. This will include preparation and update of quarterly asset reports, preparation of property valuations, market research and analysis, and site visits.
- Financial and feasibility analysis, assisting in all phases of investment management. This will include feasibility studies and other research for potential investments.
- Investment underwriting, due diligence, managing documentation, site visits and investment closings.
- Market, economic and demographic research to assist in evaluating markets for existing or potential investments.
- Financial modeling and analysis related to the monitoring of assets and preparing sell versus hold analyses.
- Preparation of written presentations to investment committee in relation to proposed transactions.
What We Are Looking For:
- One plus years of work experience in finance or real estate. Real estate work experience is strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of all aspects of property investment, development and financing processes, including but not limited to market analysis, financial analysis including property valuation, capital markets, project budgeting and scheduling.
- Understanding of product types, including multifamily, retail, office and industrial.
- Strong financial analysis and Excel modeling skills.
- Works independently and has a strong sense of organization.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and abilities; demonstrating confidence in building and effectively maintaining positive relationships with clients, partners, developers and co-workers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Suite of products as well as Argus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
1+ to 2 years