Benedict Canyon Equities (BCE) is searching for a highly motivated, detail oriented team player to join as an Analyst on the Capital Markets & Investor Relations team. The primary responsibilities of the individual will be to support investor onboarding and service; manage the investor CRM system; and collect and prepare financial and market data for analysis, meetings, and marketing initiatives. The candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, and analytical skills. Additionally, the candidate must be able to excel in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines. The individual will have the potential opportunity to gain additional capital markets and investor relations responsibilities within the firm over time.
BCE is a highly regarded and successful multifamily real estate investment company based in Los Angeles, California. In addition to its Fund platform, BCE has a growing 1031 Exchange advisory business and a Qualified Opportunity Zone (QOZ) multifamily development platform as well. BCE currently has $2.4 billion of assets under management primarily in major markets throughout the Western U.S. The firm is led by an experienced executive team with combined real estate investment management experience exceeding 100+ years and over $10 billion in multifamily transactions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Play a key role in the subscription/investor onboarding process including reviewing marketing materials and agreements, as well as processing subscription documentation and tracking receipt of funds
- Manage and maintain the CRM database and tracking sheets, ensuring current and consistent investment and investor information
- Analyze financial performance and prepare valuations for investments, and report findings in a clear, concise method to the senior team and investors
- Assist in responding to ad hoc investor inquiries
- Maintain regular company marketing materials, and communicate with colleagues to ensure marketing efforts are current and consistent
- Aid in the coordination and preparation of materials and information for prospect calls and meetings
- Assist in the distribution process, which requires advanced analytical skills and critical problem solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of investor relations, accounting, real estate, or investment banking experience
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and finance skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and strong project management skills, results driven, and adaptable with ability to meet deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to move freely around the office for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
A competitive compensation package, and the chance to make a difference. This is truly an outstanding opportunity for someone to grow professionally and be positioned for increasing responsibilities and career enhancement. Join the team that is setting the pace in the industry. Why Join Benedict Canyon Equities?
- We’ll give you the autonomy and resources to make an impact.
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Eligibility.
- Opportunity to invest with other employees in an Executive Pool.
- Employer sponsored benefits (Medical, FSA, Dental, Vision, Long Term. Disability and Life) package including 401k with employer matching contribution
- Employer Sponsored Perks and Benefits.
- Competitive Vacation that respects your time away to observe, have fun or simply rejuvenate.
- Generous employee engagement initiatives and more!
BCE is proud of our commitment to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Business Development
- Capital Markets
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job