Situs has enjoyed supporting this CMBS team through their growth and has established a dedicated team of individuals who assist with a range of deal-related activities. In this position, you will be a Situs employee seconded to the bank and fully dedicated to supporting the Investment Bank's Capital Markets team on-site.
As an Analyst / Associate seconded to the Securitization team, your responsibilities will likely include:
- Transaction management and execution of new issue CMBS securitizations, including agency and non-agency.
- Facilitate responses to investor and rating agency Q&A and coordinate follow up calls
- Interface daily with members of client’s origination, legal and underwriting teams and attend all regularly scheduled meetings
- Coordinate on-going dialog with rating agencies, accountants, B buyers and clients
- Analyze loan-level and property-level information to create and maintain investor, rating agency and servicing deal tapes.
- Prepare marketing materials including standalone term sheets, conduit top 10 large loan write ups and roadshow sales notes
- Stratify financial information for standalone and conduit marketing materials
- Support deal team/sales force during deal marketing and pricing
- Aid in the preparation of materials for critical internal and external initiatives, on an ad hoc basis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree from a recognized institution
- 3-5 years experience in CMBS related work (securitization team, accounting firm, rating agency or a similar securitization related role
- Understanding of real estate concepts, terminology and source documents
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
- Capital Markets
- Advisory Services/Consulting
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.